It can be hard to think up new ways to entertain your little ones, especially when it's chucking it down with rain outside. That's why every week we're going to give you an idea to try out at home. This week: BLOW PAINT MONSTERS!
For this you will need:
- Paint (it's a good idea if it's washable!)
- A drinking straw
- Felt-tip pen
- Stick-on googly eyes (optional)
- Pour some paint into a container and mix it with a little water to make it runny.
- Pour some of the paint into the middle of the paper.
- Hold a straw over the paint and blow hard. The paint should start to spread across the paper.
- Keep blowing in different directions to make a monster shape.
- Use the end of the straw to drag the paint to make arms, legs, eye stalks, tentacles...
- When the paint is dry, stick on the googly-eyes or draw eyes and a mouth for your monster.