Is your little one disappointed that the snow melted so quickly this week? Then they may enjoy recreating the winter wonderland that appeared on Monday by trying this week's craft. This also uses bubble wrap which, if you've done as much Christmas shopping on the internet as I have, you probably have already!
For this you will need:
- A sheet of blue paper or card
- Black paint
- White paint
- Bubble wrap
- Paint a tree on the blue paper/card using the black paint. Obviously, as this is a winter picture, don't paint any leaves!
- Paint the individual bubbles on the bubble wrap white. This is a great way for your child to develop their fine motor skills.
- Place the painted bubble wrap on the branches of your tree picture and press down firmly.
- Remove the bubble wrap to reveal the snow. Repeat until your tree looks suitably snowy.
- If you don't have bubble wrap, you could use fingerprints to make the snow.